Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from jaundice .near about !12.20 mg/dl What precaution should I take?

2 Doctors Answered
Get your blood checked for CBC sgpt sgot and follow up with reports and I will suggest you to eat nutritious home made mild quantities food with adequate fluid intake and take physical rest.
Dear sir, we need to see the cause of jaundice and accordingly we can treat. Please consult a hepatologist or gastroenterologist if you have not consulted so far.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.