What is the life of lumineer I want it in my front two teeth as biting habit is to be avoided after doing it for it's life but what if I don't avoid and bite apple or anything using that teeth as I don't have problem of money I can do it many times by biting at what extent does life will reduce.

Than you should go for full vineer or jacket crown.
Usually these lumineers last a long time.
If designed and fabricated asdequately, there would not be any effect of accidental biting with the artificial teeth. So go ahead with them.
If u do hard biting the life of teeth / lumneer would reduce
Money is not the matter your teeth is strength is important. For long life of tooth you should / your fruit which you want to take don't bite it as a whole fruit always tries it whether it's a banana apple Wawa it will increase the likes of your tooth and incisal edges of anterior tooth.
Hello sir. Lumineers last as long as tooth lasts and you can bite from that tooth also. Regards.
You do have to modify your eating habits a little. Veneers are not like battery which can be replaced as soon as it's so working. Better idea is to put crowns and that too preferably on front 6 teeth for best results and no compromise on your eating habits.