Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Hi! My arms, neck and back has been pigmented. My doctor prescribed me to use apple cider vinegar and rinsed off after dry it and apply kojic cream. I used sunscreen spf 30 also. I follow up this process last six months. This process is effective but long time process. Please suggest me what should I do to get rid of pigmentation fast and permanently?

Good. Drink 20 ml Virgin Coconut Oil. Take sky Fruit & org wheat Grass Powder. Drink 10-12 glass of water daily. Massage with Virgin Coco Nut Oil.
Its possible to achieve your basic color back by taking a skin lightening treatment regimen for 6-8 months, consisting of sunscreens, skin lightening creams, antioxidants and multivitamins and external treatments like peels. After this you will have to maintain the results by application of sunscreen and moisturisers daily. A combination of all these treatments with Q-switch laser can help you achieve lightening of the pigment. Stick to the treatment for 8-10 months and take optimum sessions of the laser.
Hello, Laser toning is a good option to reduce pigmentation it takes 6-8 sessions monthly. You need to continue the sunscreen.