Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hiii. My little brother is 20 years old. He is suffering suddenly blur line vision from 1 years ago. And also half headache. Kindly suggest me what I do.

2 Doctors Answered
Please visit eye specialist Dr. and get your brothers eye checked .It may be just a simple refractive error problem which can be treated by wearing spectacles.
1 person found this helpful
Brahmi avleh 10 gm twice a day.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.