Good even sir/mam. My son age 2 months. He is suffering from motion problem. Im consultant Dr. He prescribed syp. Livodex &syp. Dufflac is sos. Sir told to me no problem. But my son no passing free motion. Another one at birth time my milk is not given because i am suffering spinal pain. So in another hospital. So that hospital people given milk powder mix started at birth 4 today. Please prescribe medicine my son passing free motion.

Good even sir/mam. My son age 2 months. He is suffering f...
Homoeopathy would benefit your child. So, consult Homeopath near you. Nux-vomica is one of the medicine to be given along with others. The doctor will choose as per the symptoms present at the time.
Dear mother, daily motion in your baby is not necessary. It may be 4 to 5 times daily or even after every 3 to 4 days. Both are normal if stool is soft and passed without difficulty. If it is hard, continue breast feeding. If you are giving powder milk, give small amount of water in between feeds. Glycerin suppository may be used for few days. If still conspitated some investigations like barium enema and thyroid function may be required.
This may happen in many cases. Do not panic and just follow the instructions of your doctor. Keep breast feeding every 2 hours. Do burping for a few minutes every time you feed the baby. If required you can take the help of Homeopathy as it is safe, gentle and effective. You can contact me for a detailed consultation.
No-1-nux vom-30-3drp 3 time after food. No-2-mag mur-30-3drop 3 time after food. All medicine given 15 days & told me results.