Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Consult Online
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Shanti Prakash Verma Verma

Dr. Shanti Prakash Verma Verma

Homeopathy Doctor56 Years Exp.
₹ 200 at clinic

Dr S P Verma Clinic

45, Arnba Encl., Sector-9,Rohini
Consultation Fee: ₹ 200
View All Slots

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and more

Doctor Information


  • Homeopathy Doctor

Other treatment areas

  • Homeopath


  • DHS , Board Of Homeopathic System of Medicine, Delhi , 1968

Languages spoken

  • English
  • Hindi

Clinic Location

45, Arnba Encl., Sector-9,Rohini

Clinic of Dr. Shanti Prakash Verma

Clinic's NameFees
Dr S P Verma Clinic200
Get Help

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shanti Prakash Verma Verma


Dr S P Verma Clinic

45, Arnba Encl., Sector-9,Rohini
₹ 200 at clinic
See all timings

Read what people are saying about Dr. Shanti Prakash Verma Verma

Question and Answers


Md Abdullah

male • 23 Year Old • Mar 28, 2018 • Delhi

I am urinating too frequently (10-15 times a day) due to this I'm getting disturbed in my sleep cycle. What may be the cause and may you please suggest a cure for this?

Shanti Prakash Verma Verma

5 years ago

Diabetes; Nervousness; or Prostate problem if you are in the elderly age group; or weakness of the bladder muscles. Yoga exercises plus meditation may prove to be benefi full answer



male • 24 Year Old • Jan 04, 2018 • Noida

Hello doctor, I am suffering from constipation every now and then for 3-4 years. Sometimes bowel movement is smooth and sometimes it is not. I went to a allopathy doctor more

Shanti Prakash Verma Verma

6 years ago

Take warm water for use routinely. Fibre diet. Regular meals. Regular exercise and walk. Some yoga exercises under proper guidance of the yoga teacher. Plenty of water a full answer


Harpreet Singh

male • 27 Year Old • Dec 31, 2017 • Malout

Please suggest I have to tight foreskin. Skin head ki backside ek point par excite ho jati, full back nahi jati. please give me solution. thank you.

Shanti Prakash Verma Verma

6 years ago

You need a small incision. The operation is called circumcision. For that you consult the surgeon in person.


Manohar Singh

male • Dec 19, 2017 • Jodhpur

Sir mere chehre par pimples ho gaye hai aur unse poore chehre par dag ho gaye hai to koi ilaaj bataiye.

Shanti Prakash Verma Verma

6 years ago

Keep your face clean always. Proper oxygenation is very important, for that practice exposure to morning sun rays. For treatment I shall advise you to take homoeopathic full answer


Pinak Sahoo

male • 23 Year Old • Oct 02, 2017 • Kalahandi

Sir I am 22 years old for 6 years I have nightfall leads to feel of weak ness in penis that it feels like premature ejaculations and around 6_7 nightfall in a month mast more

Shanti Prakash Verma Verma

6 years ago

Concentrate on matters other than sex. Attend some yoga centre and practice meditation, which is very important for you.