I am 20 years old, male and I have a problem. I take 7-8 hours of sleep regularly but still I feel like sleep in my eyes always. I don't feel energetic. So I try for a siesta but in vain. I can't sleep at noon or afternoon, when I lay down to bed different thoughts cover my mind and after sometimes I wake up from bed forcefully. I have vertigo and head pain. So how can this be healed? Please help doctor. I'm in serious trouble.

Boil 3 grams of fresh mint leaves or 1.5 grams of dried powder of mint leaves in 1 cup of water for 15-20 minutes. Take lukewarm with 1 teaspoon of honey at bedtime. Add ½ tsp of cinnamon powder and 1 tsp of honey with 1 cup of warm milk. Drink before going to bed. Massage your feet with lukewarm mustard oil 2-3 times a day and before going to bed. Take 1 teaspoon each of brahmi and ashwagandha powder in 2 cups of water, boil and reduce it to one cup and drink it daily in the morning to reduce headache.