Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having toothache since 3 days. I see tooth decay with black spot on 32nd teeth. As of now pain is gone, please suggest what do I need to do?

2 Doctors Answered
If it is carious you have to go for filling this tooth as it moler tooth you need care of this tooth .if pain again happen second approach should b RCT of tooth.
Get Root canal treatment done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.