I Drank Water In Which Lizard Was Found Dead What Should I Do Know One Doctor Just Replied Me Saying That Check your Vitals For Some Days What Shud I Do After That Will That Really Harm Me Or Will Something Bad Happen To Me Is It A Serious Thing?
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine & Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
22 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear lybrate-user, Just observe the vitals for 1-2 days. Majority of Lizard is not poisonous. Due to fear or emotional disturbance people fall sick.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Poisoning treatment