Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RanganathaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My daughter is 5 years & 6 months old, suffering from fever since last 3 hours and headache. I am from bangalore. She had taken breakfast in the morning. Little cold and cough.
I have bartholin gland. Before 5 month I had checkup two time first time the ball was bust and second tym that was not bust. That ball stays this time but it's not painful and I have no problem in urination. I tested urine before 10 days and it's normal. But this time I noticed some wired symptoms. Like weight loss. And little pimples on my hand legs and face. Jayada nahi kahi kahi like two to three pimples and my breast size also decrease. What is that please z help me is I need body checkup. Which test I do for healthy life.
I'm really feeling bad as my face having so many pimples and black marks and I have so many hairs on my face and neck. What should I do?
Hi I have back pain and these days I was feeling wormity when I sit the cap and my appetite is not gud I'm also married always I have headache and body pain Dr. what, s that meaning.
I am anxiety patient I am controlling it per day by mind and result comes good. Yesterday I sleep at 12 thn after one hour I woke up and it was beating fast. Thn I control again and thn again 3 times I woke up after that I sleep. Hlp.
I am 30 of a male suffering from generalized anxiety disorder facing symptoms like severe numbness in head, world seems dreamy dreamy, fear in public, foggy and distorted vision always thinking how I ll cum out of this. Please help since 2 years I am having this eating vegetables and fruits but still its not curable. Rply and tell me whether slowly slowly this scary symptoms will vanish or not. One of psychologist told me anxiety wil be cured by eating healthy n sleeping healthy..
Don't worry, my answer is not surgery...
Most people who are fat are made to feel that it is because you lack will power, you are lethargic and a weak person. But that is definitely not true.
It is your your hormones which have made you fat and keeping you fat. Unless we make correct diagnosis and and create a diet and lifestyle plan to correct that hormonal abnormalities you will not be able to lose weight for long term. Most diet fails because they are low calorie and low fat. Instead of correcting metabolism, they make you feel low energy or makes you feel excessively hungry.
To achieve weightloss - think long term. Weight loss achieved over short term, always comes back.
There is a general approach and a specific approach as per individual patients metabolic profile.
Try this general approach for 4 weeks. If this works then continue. If this is not enough then consult personally for further assessment and customised approach. With customised approaches people over 100-150 kg are also losing weight for long term.
1. Do not eat anything sugary or sweet. ZERO sweetness in diet.
2. Eat PLENTY of salad in lunch and dinner along with other foods.
3. Do not drink any liquid calorie like cola or fruit jucies.
4. At least 30 min of exercise every day of any kind
I lost somebody close last year and once then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time Help Me.
Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. And my height is 5.1. I feel so tired during day time and sleepy too. Sometimes I don't able to remember the thing or my study what I studies in the morning. I don't feel active also. For that I joined yoga classes for a month but it didn't work. Could you tell me what's wrong in my health? I am a early riser then also I feel so.
- Heart: smoking is the biggest risk factor for all heart diseases. It accelerates the process of fat deposition in the inner walls of arteries (atherosclerosis). It increases blood pressure and heart rate. Not only these, smoking increases tendency for the blood to clot. It reduces the capacity of a person to exercise.
- Lungs: smoking destroys small hairs present in upper parts of airways. In normal persons these hairs protect lungs from germs, dust and other harmful particles. When this natural cleaning system is damaged germs, dust, smoke and other harmful chemicals enter lungs causing infection, cough and lung cancer. The air sacs of lungs (alveoli) get permanently damaged causing difficulty in breathing.
- Digestive system: smoking causes heart burn, delays healing of peptic ulcers, increases risk of crohn’s disease and formation of gall stones. It affects liver and increases chances of stomach cancer.
- Legs: smoking affects blood vessels of legs causing chronic pain in legs. This may further progress to cause gangrene of toes or feet.
- Eyes: the sensitive blood vessels of eye are easily damaged by smoking. This causes blood shot appearance of eyes and itching. In heavy smokers it may lead to degeneration and loss of eyesight. Smokers are at an increased risk of cataracts.
- Skin: due to smoking the skin is deprived of oxygen and it loses its texture. An average smoker looks 5 years older than his healthy non smoking counterparts. The skin loses its healthy glow and takes on a yellowish-gray cast. The more cigarettes smoked, the worse skin will look. Wrinkles start appearing very quickly as smoking affects elastic tissues of skin.
- Bones: it accelerates the process of osteoporosis
- Cancer: smoking causes cancer of lungs, larynx, oral cavity, pharynx, oesophagus and bladder. Tobacco smoke contains more than 60 substances which cause cancer. 87% lung cancer death occurs due to smoking.
- Reproductive system: smoking reduces fertility in both men and women.
- In women: smoking imbalances estrogen hormone in women. It causes dryness of vagina and reduces blood flow to genital organs. Women who smoke can get diseases of fallopian tubes and their egg production is affected. Smoking can cause abortion. It accelerates aging process and can cause early menopause.
- The growth of baby retards when mother smokes in pregnancy. It affects the brain development of baby and reduces iq. This happens even when mother is a passive smoker. The chances of miscarriage, premature birth and fetal death increase.
- In men: smoking impairs erections and can become a reason for erectile dysfunction. It also reduces sperm count and impairs sperm motility. But these are reversed after stopping smoking.
Hence quit smoking. Quitting smoking has immediate as well as long-term benefits for you and your loved ones