Hi Sir, My teeth are not in proper position they are like some slightly inward and some slightly outward. Sir is there any other alternative other than braces to fix my teeth in their correct positions?

Hi Sir, My teeth are not in proper position they are like...
To bring the teeth in proper position orthodontic treatment is the ideal treatment but if you don't want braces Invisalign er are good options.
Other alternative options is fix crown bridge.
No alternative as far as natural tooth movement is concerned other then this if you want cosmetic makeover you can think about veneers/ laminates and crowns.
Braces and bridge on natural teeth are 2 good options for you It suggests that you have class 2 division 2 tooth misalignment situation and therefore if you go for bridge treatment then atleast 6-8 teeth may need to be grinded and root canal treated. First get an xray / OPG DONE forfurther advice.
Consult a maxillofacial surgeon c if osteotomy is possible.
Hi. Actually braces are always better. But if you don't want go for Zirconia crowns Regards.
Yes now a days there are alternative of braces is aliners. But it depends on the severity. Removable appliances may also correct slight malocclusions.

Book appointment with top doctors for Teeth Reshaping treatment