I have swelling of gum and pain there is no cavity the tooth was filled 2 years back any solution.

I have swelling of gum and pain there is no cavity the to...
Get an X-ray done of the tooth involved, it may be re-infected and see a dentist for the solution or the tooth may need a root canal treatment.
The same tooth can be the cause even though it was filled. Clinical evaluation and an x ray of the concerned tooth will reveal the cause. Please visit a dentist for the same.
It could b secandory caries u may require removal of filling rct n cap
Hello it may be due any gum infection or deep pocket instead of cavity. Proper diagnosis with clinical treatment is require. Good day & keep smiling.
You might have gum infection. Kindly use hexidine mouthwash.
Gum swelling may be due to infection,may b e due to cold also,,brush at night with baking soda,, gurgle with laung,,this will help