Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old student and when weather changes I suffer from fever and cough what should I have to do ?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, you are allergic to some allergens. In case you know about the allergens you are allergic to, try to avoid those. Take homeoeopathic medicines - Dulcamara 200/ twice a day and Schwabe's Alfa- WD/ thrice daily - both of them for a month, revert me back.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.