Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am Rakesh I'm taking medicine of lamitor od 100 mg daily. I am not able to sleep properly after skipping this medicine. I want to know which specialist is good for me a neurologist or psychiatrist. I feel sleepiness, tingling hand and leg, wet palms of hand and leg, having headache migraine. Please suggest me whom to consult.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate User You have no need to consult neurologist or psychiatrist. You have to only need to take Tablet Mansmitravatakam two tablets two times a day with milk. Take syp Sarsawatarishtam Gold 10 ml two time's a days. These medicines are side effects free and excellent result oriented to solve your problem. Tc Thanks Regards.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.