I always feel mucous is stuck under my nose passage, doesn't come out until I shake my head. All though I can breathe without issues. It just feel irritating and can't sleep at night due to this. Could this a sinus symptoms or swollen membrane with nose? Any suggestions to over this issue?

Seems like a nasal catarrh. Often due to an allergy. And seasonal. Best is to adopt drinking turmeric water. Put 1 tsp turmeric powder ,not curry powder organic turmeric powder. Into a teacup and pour boiling water into the cup and leave it for 5 minutes. Drink the clear water on top when it is hot enough to drink on empty stomach in the morning. Contiue for ta period of 15 days. Normal saline nasal drops 2 drop in each nose if too much irritation is there. Saline nasal drops can be brought at any pharmacies.
Hi Lybrate User use salin nasal spray or Halin capsule solution putting in hand krachief or hot water and than take vapour two times a day. It Will cure your problem. Tc Thanks Regards.