Leukoplakia is dangerous or not? I had leukoplakia inside of cheek from 2 or 3 years. Its not painful but white patches doesn't scraped off.

Leukoplakia is dangerous or not? I had leukoplakia inside...
It's dangerous if not taken care of.
Leukoplakia generally refers to a firmly attached white patch on a mucous membrane which is associated with an increased risk of cancer. The edges of the lesion are typically abrupt and the lesion changes with time. Advanced forms may develop red patches. Treatment: Close follow up, stop smoking, limit alcohol, surgical removal Risk factors: Smoking, chewing tobacco, excessive alcohol, betel nuts.
Yes it is dangerous as it is found to be precancerous... You can consult for homoeopathic treatment..
It is not dangerous. But you have to curtail habits of smoking n gutakha.