Thanks for your query on Lybrate
As per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this -
1) Do a clinical examination by your treating Doctor ENT and do few tests to confirm [Nasal endoscopy, CT scan, CBC
with differential ,and an allergy test
2) Use nasal saline spray and discuss with your doctor about Actifed
3) If no response to medications then go for surgical treatment
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this -
1) Try to avoid upper respiratory infections. Minimize contact with people who have colds
. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, especially before your meals.
2) Carefully manage your allergies. Work with your doctor to keep symptoms under control. Do a blood differential count every month.
3) Try to avoid cigarette smoke and polluted air. Tobacco smoke and air contaminants can irritate and inflame your lungs and nasal passages.
4) Try to use a humidifier. If the air in your home is dry, such as it is if you have forced hot air heat, adding moisture to the air may help prevent sinusitis
. Be sure the humidifier stays clean and free of mold
with regular, thorough cleaning. Hope that helps.