Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I have fungal infection problem in my jock body there is red rashes which is itching too much so I want to know that what I should take?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Thank you for posting your query as per your complaints it seems you are suffering from fungal infection commonly called ring worm Ring worm is a fungal infection which occur as round circular lesions and has a tendency to spread increase in size and number it has a tendency to recccur if regular and complete course of correct medicine are not take Following tips might help you 1) take around 2 month course of regular continues good antifungal tablet and cream 2) wear loose clothes for easy passage of air 3) get your clothes washed separately from your family members to prevent the spread Hope this helps In case of further query you can discuss on my page regarding your medicine Regards.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.