Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, Mai or mere Husband jab bhi sex karte h to mere pet me bahut pain hone lagta hai to iska kya karan ho sakta hai.

1 Doctor Answered
You Might Be Suffering From Infection In Utrus Pid Or Endrometrial Disease Get Your Usg Of Pelvic Floor And Lower Abdomen And Consult Gynae Doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.