Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Someone please tell me how can I increase my sperm count If egg iz useful to increase sperm count?

Someone please tell me how can I increase my sperm count ...
Hi Do not worry. There are many usefull medicine in Ayurveda to solve your problem. (1) Winter Cherry is a potent adaptogen, which relieves mental stress, a key contributor of poor sexual performance. It is an effective antioxidant that helps in alleviating male sexual dysfunction. (2) Shilajeet acts as an adaptogen and rejuvenates the body in order to improve sexual function. (3) Cowhage/Velvet Bean is an aphrodisiac, that supports the production of hormones associated with the ‘pleasure system’ of the brain. The herb is a prophylactic (preventative) against oligospermia (low sperm count). (4) Small Caltrops is beneficial in erectile dysfunction as it strengthens the penile tissue. Protodioscin, a precursor of testosterone found in Small Caltrops, is converted to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in the body, which improves flow-mediated vasodilation of the penile arteries. For Dose, Direction of uses and Suitable medicines, You can talk to me privately without hesitation on Lybrate. Do not worry.
Hello dear Himanshu, hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly . * Best natural way is to consume balanced nutritious diet , regular walking in fresh air , exercises , YOGA * Avoidance of smoking , alcohol . Hope this clears your query . Wishing you fine recovery . Welcome for any further assistance . Regards take care .