Tell me any sex tablets, that can not harmful for my health and which is helpful in sexual intercourse. That I can sustain my erection during intercourse.

Tell me any sex tablets, that can not harmful for my heal...
Hi Do not worry. There are many usefull medicine in Ayurveda to solve your problem. (1) Winter Cherry is a potent adaptogen, which relieves mental stress, a key contributor of poor sexual performance. It is an effective antioxidant that helps in alleviating male sexual dysfunction. (2) Shilajeet acts as an adaptogen and rejuvenates the body in order to improve sexual function. (3) Cowhage/Velvet Bean is an aphrodisiac, that supports the production of hormones associated with the ‘pleasure system’ of the brain. The herb is a prophylactic (preventative) against oligospermia (low sperm count). (4) Small Caltrops is beneficial in erectile dysfunction as it strengthens the penile tissue. Protodioscin, a precursor of testosterone found in Small Caltrops, is converted to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in the body, which improves flow-mediated vasodilation of the penile arteries. For Dose, Direction of uses and Suitable medicines, You can talk to me privately without hesitation on Lybrate. Do not worry.