Sir, my daughter age 18 years she has suffering from paralysis past four years after accident now paralyzed left side half of body. Now she is bed patients, she is not able to stand and walk sir physio therapy is going on but not progressing. So please tell me what l do.

Dear Lybrate user, physiotherapy focuse on serving the patient stay as mobile as possible. Physiotherapy helps in maintaining and building strength within the affected muscles. For it proper guidance and work necessary to improve condition. I suggest you take regular physiotherapy treatment from a well practitioner, he modify the plan according to patient. And use medicine twin stem sachet, polytos capsule, q 10 nitro capsule, and rise onn syrup regularly with physio activities. You find your daughter recover asap.
Unfortunately this is a difficulty situation. She will have to be assessed independantly to see how best we can help her. To be honest, physiotherapy may be the only resort but it has to be focussed and appropriately directed.