Hi I am 33 year. Past 3 years suffering from allergies. Symptoms like itchy skin. And bad cold and cough. Consulted many doctor. Done all the tests. Like skin prick test and blood test which ever doctor advised.in all test it showing negative. Before one doctor suggest dazit m. I was having tat tablet for 2 years. Recently I have consulted one more allergies specialist. They suggested me.

Hi I am 33 year. Past 3 years suffering from allergies. S...
Hi. You must avoid heavy meals, tea, coffee etc. This may be urticaria. Also you have low immunity. You need to take more vegetables and fruits, drink plenty of warm water. You may have mulaithi water twice daily after 1 hour of your meals. You may opt ayurvedic treatment but you need to follow a fixed diet that should be devoid of non veg and spices too.
You need to see a proper Allergist in your area to find out what allergies exactly troubling you and then that allergies can be treated by immunotherapy which may improve your symptoms.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment