Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Charu Agarwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Charu AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Charu is highly tented and experienced Ayurveda doctor. She has great understanding to the diseases and the best part is, her very friendly way of consultation. She is practicing Ayurveda in practical way. I highly recommend her.
A very good Doctor with deep knowledge of medicine. Her diagnostic skills are excellent.She is dedicated and caring for her patients.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Charu Agarwal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and prompt. Thank you ma'am. I went to ayurvedic doctor also but the prices are very high that I could not afford. Anyways thanks a lot for replying.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Charu Agarwal to be knowledgeable. Ya only knowledgeable like
Main hamesha sochte rehta hoon in mujhe abhi attack aajayega yeh problem 4 saal se h sab kuch check up karwa report normal aati h main bahut pareshan hoon please help me.
Diabetes is a condition wherein, the level of sugar in your blood increases significantly. This happens when the sugar you consume from foods is not efficiently processed by the body thus, a rise in the level of your blood sugar. An excess concentration of sugar in the blood can make you prone to various health complications.
The symptoms of diabetes include frequent urge to urinate, increased thirst, increased hunger and rapid weight loss, combined with fatigue and irritability. Diabetes can also cause problems in the eyes, such as blurred vision as well as make you prone to cataracts and even glaucoma (in very rare cases). With diabetes, any injury or body sore tends to take a lot of time to heal.
Diabetes is a disorder that occurs due to impaired insulin functioning. Insulin is a hormone that is produced by pancreas, which is located right below the stomach. Diabetes, when occurs as a result of insufficient production of insulin by the pancreas, is known as Type 1 Diabetes. In this type, the immune cells in the body attack the cells in the pancreas, which produce insulin thus, discouraging insulin secretion.
Another kind is the Type 2 diabetes, which occurs when the cells in the body become insulin resistant. Most cases of diabetes are of this particular type, as one of the major reasons behind this is following an erratic lifestyle devoid of healthy habits.
Gestational diabetes is the third type, although it isn’t very common. During pregnancy, the various hormones that are secreted in the body can play spoilsport with the functioning of the pancreas, thus the production of insulin. This leads to a drastic rise in blood sugar levels.
How to treat it with Ayurvedic remedies
Eat healthy: Eating healthy assumes the maximum importance; you need to eat healthy in order to control diabetes effectively. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in the diet, but make sure to pick foods that contain little sugar. Fruits such as bananas and grapes are not the best options for a diabetic. Rather, one should consider cucumber and bitter gourd in such circumstances.
Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can keep your body weight at optimal level, which goes a long way in preventing and controlling symptoms of diabetes. Besides being good for your heart, cardiovascular exercises such as running bring down the excess glucose levels in the blood.
Limit stress: Stress is very harmful for the body as it reduces your immunity against diseases and infections. Leading a stressful life can make you prone to a variety of disorders, diabetes being one of them. Relaxation techniques such as meditation and yoga can help one deal with stress effectively.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have migraine since 6 months. Almost for every alternate day I am suffering. I am not getting relief until I go for pain killer. Please suggest me a tablet when I am in severe pain.
The Ash Gourd belongs to the family of Cucurbitaceae and Benincasa hispida is its binomial name. It is recognized for its medicinal properties in Ayurveda System of Medicine. It is also commonly known as Wax Gourd, Winter Melon, Green Pumpkin. It is not just the fruit, which is useful, but its seeds and seed oil is equally useful. Ash gourd is easily available throughout India.
Understanding the Key benefits of Ash Gourd
- It helps in treating Acid reflux syndrome with the help from its active principles such as Terpenes, Flavanoid C, glycosides and sterols, since they have antioxidant effects which help in inhibiting gastric mucosal damage.
- It helps in treating Purpura
- Due to its alkaline property it is used as diuretic or bladder purifier
- It also acts as an Aphrodisiac i.e. a substance, which increases sexual potency and as an Appetizer
- It is an important ingredient in various Ayurvedic medicines for treating bleeding disorders and helps in improving body weight and is ideal for diabetic patients
- It helps in combating general debility and treats mental disorders by stabilizing nerve cells.
- It often has bronchodilator effect on patients, through an antihistamine activity (H1 receptor-antagonism)
- It also acts as an Antidiarrheal agent and provides relief from constipation
- The pulp of Ash Gourd is a rich source of vitamin B and C and is also an excellent remedy for tapeworms.
- With the help of Ash Gourd one can also get relief from symptoms of morphine withdrawal
- In case of a burn, topical application of Ash Gourd pulp is also highly beneficial.
Classic Ayurvedic medicines which are prepared with Ash Gourd
- Kushmand Avleha
- Kushmand Khanda
- Kushmand Rasayan
How it is used, across India?
- In Northern India it is used to prepare a candy called “Petha”
- In South Indian cuisines, it is traditionally used to make a variety of curries.
- Soup or vegetable dish also can be possible
- In Southeast Asia winter melon tea or Winter melon punch is famous
Hi I am 29 years old male and I am on sulpitac 100 from past 7 years ,as that time I used to doubt everything and I was mentally very messed up ,but after taking sulpitac 100 I was back to normal and living a normal life but from past six months I am not able to work and I even left my job ,I have severe back pain and full body pain, daily headaches ,not able to think properly and concentrate on things felling dizziness I also went to a neurologist and he give me some medicines but it is not helping, please help me what to do.
Sir there is a place in face always getting red I have taken many medicine but it is decreasing and then increasing some say it a sun allergy but I can't understand what is it? It's not itching at all fully red .what will I do please say mee.
My mother is diagnosed as Diabetic few months back, now she is complaining of having numbness all over body. Is it a serious complication linked to diabetes and requires a doctor consultation?
Hello doctor, I am 27 years old woman and I want to ask you about my headache I have forehead pain and I feel vomiting some times is it migraine? If yes then what is the effective treatment for it, before 6 month ago I consulted with doctor and they prescribed me some migraine medicine but after 1 month I had become prolactin problem and then I checked with gynecologist she told me that some times we face this problem with migraine medicine that time I stopped the migraine medicine and now my prolactin problem is solve but my headache is yet not solved. So can you suggest me the correct medicine or correct doctor in delhi.
I'm 23 and I have tachycardia ,severe insulin resistance and high BP since 2012 (when I was 17) recently I did sonography and it showed following - 1) fatty liver (grade 1, 2)gaseous distension of large bowel Is it a concern? Should I show my reports to my endocrinologist.
Hepatitis B is a viral infection, resulting in the inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis B is considered to be acute when it lasts up to six months and is tagged as chronic when the timeline exceeds six months. Some of the common symptoms of this disease are dark urine, queasiness, stomach ache, weakness and joint ache. Ayurveda is known to be an effective agent in treating Hepatitis B.
Hepatitis B is diagnosed by presence of Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) and IgM antibody to Hepatitis B core antigen (anti-HBc IgM) which develop in the serum in the early stages of infection at the time symptoms appear. Antibody to HBsAg (anti-HBs) develops after active infection and serves as an indicator of immunity.
Anti-HBs + - individual has been vaccinated, has received immune globulin, is immune, or is an infant who has received antibodies from his/her mother. Anti-HBc + - indicates past or present infection and lasts indefinitely. May be detected in an infant who has received antibodies from its mother. IgM anti-HBc + - indicates recent infection with HBV, usually within 4-6 months. HBeAg + - indicates active viral replication and high infectivity. HBsAg + HBV - acute or chronic HBV; persistence for 6 months after acute infection indicates progression to chronic HBV.
Treatment for Hepatitis B
While there is no approved treatment for acute hepatitis B, few herbs which works as anti viral to HBV DNA and few as antioxident and heaptocytes protector from antigen now give the name of herbs you have given Infected individuals should practice safe sex. Avoiding contact with infected blood or other body fluids directly or on objects such as needles, razors, toothbrushes, etc., may reduce the risk of transmission. Sores and rashes should be covered with bandages and blood on any surface should be cleaned up with household bleach.
Listed below are some of the natural herbs that help in fighting Hepatitis B:
- Katuki: The scientific name of the herb is picrorhiza kurroa. Studies have shown that katuki increases gall bladder shrinkage. It helps in digestion by curing liver ailments. It can be consumed every alternate day to fetch fast recovery.
- Kalmegh: This Indian herb is better known as andrographis paniculata in the scientific community. It helps in raising the level of serum and the globulin component of protein.
- Poerhavin diffusa: This is part of the actual plant and is better by the name of Punarnava. It addresses blandness and dyspepsia.
- Tamarix gallica: Owing to its sugary taste, this herb is easily accepted by children. They have a cleansing effect on the intestine and assist in smooth blood flow of a patient suffering from hepatitis B.
- Terminalia chebula: This is also known as Haritaki in the Indian subcontinent and helps in decreasing the level of liver spleen. This herb should be consumed with honey on alternate days.
- Eclipta Alba: This herb is more commonly known as bhringraj. It helps in reviving the liver cells and clears toxins from the body. This herb has a certain rejuvenating effect on patients suffering from hepatitis B.
- Chicory: This is considered to be a miraculous drug, owing to its ability of revitalising the liver and kidney. It cleanses the blood and speeds up the recovery of hepatitis B.
- Solanum indicum: This herb has the ability to counter alkaline phosphate that damages the liver. They also have the capability to renovate the liver cells in a very quick time.
- Capparis spinosa: This herb has the ability to address viral hepatitis. Apart from addressing liver problems, they are also known to be extremely effective in countering anxiety and itching. It suits elderly persons. They can be consumed 2– 3 times a week in the form of an extract.
- Echinacea purpurea: This herb is more commonly known as the echinacia. They have the unique ability of eradicating liver ailments in a short span of time. Apart from being a favourable liver agent, echinacia can bring down swelling of the liver and also safeguard a person from getting the flu. This can be consumed as extract or mixed with fruit juice.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!