She watches accidental, scary, operation theater videos online is it a mental illness just want to take an advice. She is getting arrange marriage within a couple of months and feels she is not ready. Please advice

She watches accidental, scary, operation theater videos o...
Hi I will prescribe some harmless but effective flower remedy. Mix 2 drops of Aspen+ 2 drops of Mimulus + 2 drops of Scleranthus Mix these with 100 ml water and drink it every morning and night.(same dose) on empty stomach. If problem continues consult me online. These flower remedies are available in Homoeopathy pharmacy. Tell your husband to take above medicines.