I am dating a guy from last one year. The day I met first time with him, he was engaged already. Initially he never thought of getting serious with me but I had a recent breakup that time with my ex so for my support as well I had fallen for him. He got married few months after that but now we both are in love with each other. I have never ask him to give me the first priority and so he never gave. He says he treats both equally but now what's happening with me is I am getting a little insecure when he goes to his wife and sleeps with him, though I didn't share all this with him but then it gives me allot of pain and stress. Today only he got a baby girl so I thought of leaving him since today obviously I can't tell him directly, I have to finish it slowly slowly but then I don't even want to make it more complicated. I am really confused what to do?

You need to end it right now and you have a very valid reason, he is just not so serious for you. You are ruining yourself.
You have become lovesick & addicted to physical pleasure also, you most probably have dependent personality disorder, so it is hard for you to make steady resolution. You can consult any psychologist & give yourself some time to find your inner self, discovering & enjoying your hobbies etc, you will unexpectedly one day find yourself out of this sinkhole.