Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Ayurvedas online in Hoshiarpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mridu Sharma
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Depression
Submit a review for Dr. Mridu SharmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
She is my go to doctor. One of the best doctors who will revolutionize ayurvedic treatment in North as well. She has immense knowledge in her field and I would definitely recommend her to all my colleagues and friends.
She's very knowledgeable and very calm. Looks deep into the problems and prescribes accurate medicines. My experience has been wonderful.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mridu Sharma to be very helpful, inspiring and practical. Thank you for your response .
Purshottam Sidheswar Pandit
Dr. Mridu Sharma provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, thorough and prompt. Thank s sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mridu Sharma to be very helpful. Taking for weight gain and healthy body
She understands the patient's mindset and her medicine perfectly.Her medicines are commendable.
Dr. Mridu Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. High blood pressure is curable
Dr. Mridu Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Waiting for medicine
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mridu Sharma to be very helpful. ii
Dr. Mridu Sharma provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mridu Sharma to be thorough. K
Expert in Ayurveda, pain vanished within a week
I get itching problem on my full body. It feels like scratching my whole body. Then I usually take Allergy medicine cetrizine. This happens at least twice a week. Please advise.
My mother suffers of parkinson disease since 5 yrs. Is any ayurvedic medicine to alleviate rigidity and bring flexibility and also boost dopamine levels in brain.
I have some kind of pimples on my head in hair which pains when I touch them size is not so big and according to me there is no yellow pus.
Skin allergies. Sometimes I get body itching n get rashes also. Can you please suggest me y this is happening.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!