I can not able to achieve good marks in spite of my hard work. Because the lesson which I read and it's subject matter evaporated from my mind. So when I go to revise them it takes much time to revise And re understood it. I know that I am strong into math but I can't able to perform well either math or literature subject. Though I tried my best to get enough score but my all effort become ineffective. Presently I am preparing my self for joint entrance exam. But this product develop in me when I passed my 10 th standard. After 10th standard ; I was unable to Score well in my academic life. So my 12th standard was worst. Till that time the problem is alone will me. At class 12th I was found as a student with ocd; by a psychologist. Now what should I do?

Hello, The worries and concerns you have as a student are very normal. Learning,working hard and still remaining unable to perform as well as expected is what happens with almost everyone. Don't lose your heart, there are thousands of students who have similar stories as yours so be hopeful. Work with full faith ,give your best .Divide your time well, plan and proceed. Study wisely. Spend some time on meditation, it will help you to concentrate better. Have some part of the day in the company of the person who inspires you .Start afresh and be full of hope .All the best.