Please suggest. Even though I daily brush twice a Day my tooth are in yellow colour.

Please suggest. Even though I daily brush twice a Day my ...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs to.
This could be due to deposits and stains over teeth surface. Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing.
Please Go office bleach.
Tooth colour depends on a lot of factor like water content during tooth formation, genetics etc. While brushing is to maintain oral hygiene, teeth colour can only be changed with cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening, porcelain veneers etc. If you have superficial stains, professional teeth cleaning and polishing should be done.
There might be tartar / deposit on teeth. Kindly get it checked by dentist and get it cleaned and polished.
Kindly use teeth whitening toothpaste.
Hi. As far tooth colour of Indians, we are blessed with yellowish white teeth. So it is normal to have that colour. If you want to make it more bright and white you have to either go for bleaching or veneers. Do consult to your dentist.
Hi You need to get professional cleaning done. If that does not help you may go for teeth whitening.
Your teeth are dirty, so they become yellowish colour. You need scaling of your teeth. After scaling your teeth will be natural white colour. You should consult to dentist for scaling of your teeth.
lybrate-user sometimes brushing twice doesn't help u. Visit dentist, they will find the root cause of your problem and suggest you a treatment accordingly.
Its due to eating habits. For eg. Tea, coffee, indian food with more turmeric etc. Visit dentist for in office teeth whitening. Home remedy will not work. Do not waste time and money.
Yellow clouration of teeth may be bcz of several reasons- A) chewing gutka pan etc B) tea coffee choclates C) water having lot of flourine in it Since you are in hyderabad ground water has lot of flourine in certain areas so may because of that you are having yellow teeth.
It's hereditary. It's like your skin color.
Get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist, avoid excessive intake of tea or coffee.
Brush at night with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide, rub a slice of lemon to your teeth, chew few leaves of basil in the morning, this will help, and you need to visit your dentist.
You need ultrasonic scaling and polishing by a reputed dentist. It will bring back natural color of your teeth without any severe damage to teeth or gums. If you wish for whiter teeth, ask for teeth bleaching (chemical or laser). Please do not use any home remedies like baking soda ,lemon drops, salt in oil, charcoal rub etc. You will only damage the teeth and gums which can also results in severe teeth sensitivity along with future problems.