I workout daily. So I have to eat a lot of food to build muscles. But that has resulted in more than three times of bowel movement. What are the causes of it and what is solution.?

I workout daily. So I have to eat a lot of food to build ...
Dear lybrate-user you should take meal in time mean when you feel hungry only. your breakfast should be only fruits soup salad n juices. You can take lunch heavy but dinner should be light and before 8 pm. Take milk twice at bed time and 11 am or 5 pm. Take hot water most of the time.
Hello, Frequent intake activates metabolism to cause evacuation ,frequently, it's a normal phenomenon. Take, plenty of water to hydrate and detoxifying your body. Go for meditation to reduce your stress to nourish your body including digestive system. Your diet be easily digestible on time to check gastric disorder. Take homoeopathic medicine:@.China 200-5 drops, thrice. Avoid, junk food, alcohol and Nicotine. Take care.
If you have constipation problem then take chia or basil seeds in breakfast