Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 40 years old male. I am suffering from mouth ulcer from last 15 yrs. whenever I take hot food or samosa, second day ulcer appears. When I eat chips lines appears on my inner cheeks. When I take water in sips gas emanates from mouth like my stomach is hot pot. Which test I shd go for. Although I took vitamin b12 for long time but is does not help permanently. please suggest what to do.

3 Doctors Answered
You have bad oral hygiene & dirty teeth. Maintain your oral hygiene, brush your teeth twice daily. You need scaling your teeth. You should consult to your dentist for scaling your teeth. And consult to your gastro doctor also for treatment of your digestive system related problem. I think you have acidity & other stomach related problems.
1 person found this helpful
You can use dologel ct over the ulcer two to three times daily for 15 days ...
Well apply baking soda paste, rinse your mouth with lemon water, maintain good oral hygiene, use mouth wash, apply alovera gel to your teeth and gum, with this you need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure your problem permanently, soo you can contact me through Lybrate in private consultation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.