My weight is not increasing from 3 years. Is there any problem or for my height is that corect. Or next will I gain weight?

My weight is not increasing from 3 years. Is there any pr...
Sometimes being skinny isn't something that you want! Looking slim trim and fit is simply amazing but skinny like cloth hanger is not appealing at all. Gaining weight is much more difficult than losing weight. Diet tips: Proteins: Never let your protein intake go lower than 1g/kg of body weight when you are aiming to add long-term muscle. It's the building block of muscle, and your body is going to be starving for it. Carbohydrates: The best range if between 60 and 80 grams of carbohydrates at each meal. Carbohydrates are the body's energy source! Make sure your body has the energy it needs, or again, it will deplete your existing muscle and you'll be back to the stating lint. Have six meals in a day, three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch and dinner should be heavy and calorie rich. Eat food like butter, fresh juices, red meat, milk, etc