Hello Sir, I am 25 years old. I am very much afraid of my married life because if I masturbates I ejaculates within a minute. And it is happening because in my childhood days I used to do a lot of masturbation. And I did this min. For 5 years (in age of 8-13. So I think my nerves have become very weaker. Please suggest me something. I really need your help. And please tell me is it curable? And how much time it will take to cure?

Hello Sir,
I am 25 years old. I am very much afraid of my...
This will take around 1-2 months to get cured. This is happening due to insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with our herbal tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection long and hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. As a proof of our Good work, you can check our Feedbacks on Lybrate website.