Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 26 year old and I gone through some stress event and job loss situation, that trigger me mentally and emotionally, now it's almost 4 month, my mind is not working as usual, sometime I feel sticked and my mind doest not response properly. I am on antidepressant. Please help and advice.

2 Doctors Answered
You can replace your medicine with shirodhara and ayurvedic medicines.
Since you are already on medication I suggest you talk to your treating Psychiatrist and convey your current symptoms to them. It is possible that some changes in medication dosages will help improve the symptoms. As they are familiar with your history it is always better to have a discussion with them regarding this situation. Do not discontinue your medication or make any changes without consulting your treating Psychiatrist. You can try yoga, meditation, deep breathing and progressive muscular relaxation to help you feel better.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.