If my small puppy teeth very lightly scratch my hand and I could see very little blood should I put injection.

If my small puppy teeth very lightly scratch my hand and ...
Hello user, No, it's not needed because it is not a bite just a scratch but you must give injection to your pup that are required for its survival. Regards.
If dog is not protected watch it if it shows any signs of rabies than yes get a inj of tt in any case
No, you don't need any injection in yourself tooth scratch case.
yes yous hsould put injection to your puppy.....you should get yourself vaccinated against rabies...antirabies vaccine for your safety..its must for both of you
You should go for a tetanus injection.
If you puppy is vaccinated, there is not much to worry. Since as a precaution, you can get the vaccination done.
Yes you should.
If the puppy is already vaccinated then u don't need that,,if not immunized then u need