My father is feeling chest pain since 2 months and I consulted a physician and later a cardiologist. He had gone through 2d echo and ECG and TMT. He has a high BP of ~170. Now the cardiologist saying we may need angiogram. The pain is not regular, I asked my father about that he's saying that is intermittent and lost for around an hour when he gets that. He' getting pain twice in three days approx. What is the best course of action for me.

My father is feeling chest pain since 2 months and I cons...
Therv seems to be no big problem but still better to get angiography done to rule out any blockage in the heart. Which is common at this age. Do 1.no alcohol 2. Reduce body wt 3. No smoking/ tobacco 4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice. Less salt 5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night 8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d. 9. Take more water- proper hydration. Medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine contact on private chat.