Is lasik best for me as I am wearing glasses since 2006 today my age is about 23 and glasses create problem for me in getting a job. Please advice

Is lasik best for me as I am wearing glasses since 2006 t...
Lasik is a cosmetic treatment. It is best for young marriageable girls should be done after 21 yrs. Of age, in male more ,with stable Myopia (preferable) So it will depend on your Refractive correction i.e. Power of Glasses.
Hi Mr. lybrate-user If you want to get rid of glasses ,then you have two options -surgery or contact lenses. If your glasses are interfering with your selection for job ,then definitely you should consider other non glass options provided you are fit for them. That an eye surgeon can tell you after conducting few tests. Hope I have been able to clarify your doubt. -surgery
LASIK is best for people above age of 18 year if the refraction is stable. You need to get cornea examinations (pentacam) done before you decide anything.