Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Weak Eyes
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Submit a review for Dr. Rana Eye And Maternity HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have a problem with my eye! In morning when I have try to open my eye I can't open my eye clearly?
Can i use the same prescription for the contact lens which i use for my spec? i have -3,180d power for both eye(prescribed for spec)
When I walk on high sunlight I have a problem with my eyes. Eyea were turn red and heavy headache. What should I do.
Meri aankhon mein bahut kam dikhai deta h aur aankhen dard bhi jyada deti rehti h aur sar bhi dard karta rehta hai aur allergy ke bahut jyada problem hoti h.
Anything that enters the eye from outside and causes inflammation or irritation, or even an abrasion, among varied other problems, can be termed as a foreign body. This foreign body usually ends up having an effect on the conjunctiva or the cornea. While the cornea is the outer layer that protects the eye, the conjunctiva is the membrane that covers the white portion of the eye.
Here are a few ways for understanding and treating the entry of foreign objects into the eye:
- Symptoms: To begin with, one must understand the symptoms so as to recognise the problem. A feeling of pressure or discomfort will be experienced by the patient, who will feel as though something is preventing him or her from shutting the eye properly. At the same time, too much tear formation and pain in the eyes will also point at the entry of the foreign object while redness and bloodshot eyes are also a common sight at such instances. The patient may be forced to blink at more than the normal rate, while glares of light will create pain and discomfort.
- Causes: There are many kinds of foreign objects that can enter the eyes including fine substances like saw dust, dirt, grime, dust, sand and even the dust of cosmetics. Also, eye lashes, dried mucus, shards of glass and metal particles may enter the eyes and create an emergency situation. When the wind sweeps debris up, it may fall into a person's eyes and settle there.
- Prompt Action: As soon as you feel like something has entered your eye and does not seem to be leaving it even after continuous blinking, then you will need to see a doctor in the Emergency Unit of your hospital. Do not rub your eyes at all, as the foreign object may cause cuts inside and lead to bleeding and other complications. You must take special care to notice whether or not the object in the eye is sharp and is preventing you from shutting your eye properly, in which case immediate medical intervention and diagnosis will be required.
- Treating the Foreign Object: With the aim of removing this object, the doctor may administer anaesthetic drops before using a fluorescein dye to find out what kind of object has entered. A moist cotton swab will be used for removal and an antibiotic ointment will be prescribed for any cuts. Acetaminophen can treat the pain while a CT scan can investigate any intraocular object.
You can also use a wet cloth to rinse and remove the object at home, but blurry vision and pain must be taken to an ophthalmologist immediately.
It starts paining in my eyes and head when I concentrate on anything especially when I study. I tried many different things to get rid of it but it is still there. Can you please advise me what I should do?
I have been facing sleeping problem since two months. And it is affecting my concentration at work and I get burning in eyes most of the time.
I have a white layer covered my half of the both eyes. I consultant the doctor, he said it will be cured but takes long time. He given some drops. But no effects, i am very scare that i might lose vision. I am not have any confidence to meet doctor. Scare of results. Plz help me
Sir I have myopia since 7th standard. My age now is 19y 11m I had recently a week back had new power. My power is changing rapidly. I want to know when it stabilize. I want to get LASIK done. Pls help me. And my right eye is varying rapidly than my left. Pls help me thank you.
I am 45 year old unmarried male desperate to marry but can not marry due to circumstances like no job. I feel my body heated up my eyes burning, even feet burns, I get night falls in between for the last 10-15 years could be more. I am using Himalaya ophthacare eye drops which gives me little relief from burning eyes. I request you to let me know a homeopathic medicine for the issue I am facing. Regards, Monty. 45 years male from Nashik asked I am 45 year old unmarried male desperate to marry but can not marry due to circumstances like no job. I feel my body heated up my eyes burning, even feet burns, I get night falls in between for the last 10-15 years could be more. I am using Himalaya ophthacare eye drops which gives me little relief from burning eyes. I request you to let me know a homeopathic medicine for the issue.
I have red eyes from last few days and a little headache I took some medicine but no effect what should I do.
I have 3rd nerve palsy. From 2015. But now this time I want to operate squint surgery in my eye .for at least cosmetic appearance. Is it right decision. Doctor says that diplopia is not curable for me.
What are the symptoms of cataract? Should one get operated the moment you experience these symptoms? Please guide.
- vitamin a: tomato, papaya, carrots.
- vitamin c: oranges, strawberries, peppers and broccoli.
- zeaxanthin and lutien: leafy green vegetables, mangoes, kiwis, honeydew, peas and yellow squash
Many more details will be shared along. Search for ssohm on internet for more details.