I have a lot of pain in my teeth, please tell me some home remedy or something. (I have tried antibiotic and pain tablets and Sensodine Colgate and Emoform Colgate but still it's not working.

I have a lot of pain in my teeth, please tell me some hom...
Dear Lybrate user, I think you have deep carious or grossly decayed or root stump or any infection or pulpitis in your teeth. Which is causing pain. You need RCT or extraction of the decayed teeth. After these treatment your problem will be cure soon. You should consult to your dentist for clinical diagnosis and needful treatment.
Some things can't b done at home consult a dentist if cavity get it filled.
You can take tab keterol dt for pain. If pain doesn't subside .kindly visit dentist for the same and take treatment accordingly. Or you might need an xray.
Bell 3c 4tims day for 10days Mag phos 6c 3tims day for 10days Rhus tox 12c 3tims day for 10days Cal phos 12c 3tims day for 10days
You might have deep caries. Kindly consult a dentist and undergo root canal treatment.
According to your description you have infection in tooth and most probably you have to get RCT done in affected tooth but still final diagnosis can be made only after clinical evaluation so visit your dentist.
You need to go for root canal treatment only.