Hi, I am looking for right diet for everyday and I am a vegetarian I was 82 kg 5 years ago & now I am 95 kg. I want to reach 77 kg but for me I can go for walk or jog. I have sitting job at my work place. Please suggest me what should I eat for whole day & thinks I should avoid.

Hi, I am looking for right diet for everyday and I am a v...
Stop eating packed and market food totally including bread, sandwich, pizza, burger, noodles, chips, namkeen, biscuits, ice-cream, chocolate, soft-drinks etc. Also do not eat street food like vada pav, samosa, Indian sweets etc. Eat only home cooked food and plenty of fruits, vegetables, nuts and dry fruits.
First thing first. Get active and move around a bit more even if your job requires you to sit whole day. Take small breaks in between and do some stretching, walk around the office n use stairs. But these cannot replace exercise which you must for at least 5 days in a week. With age being your side I would recommend you to do some weight training under supervision. Besides always carry home made food and snacks to work. Avoid all packet food like biscuits etx. Carry fruits to eat in between your meal. Never leave Home without a home made breakfast and carry your lunch tiffin. These small changes if adopted in regular life will give you lasting results.