Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Mayanka Singhal
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Mayanka SinghalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
doctor mayanka is seriously so knowledgeable and most importantingly her answers are so satisfactory. she is very practical and yes a lot full of goodness... i got her 10 mins time and that was completely so much satisfactory. thank you ma'am.
Dt. Mayanka Singhal provides answers that are knowledgeable, sensible, practical, well-reasoned and very helpful. THANKS
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Mayanka Singhal to be very helpful. Thanku very much ma'am
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Mayanka Singhal to be very helpful. Thank you ma'am
Dt. Mayanka Singhal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Hi! I'm moving to a new work place in the first week of July. Currently I don't look fat but I'm very huge. I need to reduce my weight as much as I can before I move to my new workplace. My only problem is hunger. Please suggest some good plan to reduce my weight.
I want to loose weight and loose muscles from my chest, belly,thighs and side belly region and want to keep my muscles tight.
Hello I am a class 11th student in medical branch I have a lot of thigh fat please tell me ways to reduce it.
Hello doctors, I want some information about mangoes and soft drinks. Today I take thumbs up and after 1 hour of drinking thumbs up I eat mango. Is dangerous for me Because I saw some news about it I really scared please help me out. Thanks doctor.
Kya 3 mahine ki baby ko vicks baby rub laga skti hu cold k vajah se? Solvin cold AF syrup 10 drops pilati hu use, fir bi cold vese hi hai please suggest!
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill.
Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!