Hello sir I am from Hyd I have a small problem that How to remove stains from teeth Please help me in this.

Hello sir I am from Hyd I have a small problem that How t...
Visit a Dental clinic and get SCALING done. This is the treatment to remove stains.
Hello user, Visit a dentist soon and and get teeth checked properly and ask for cleaning teeth. Wish you good health and happiness Keep me updated with the improvements Regards.
Visit d dentist and let him advise after having a check-up done. Most likely you will require onli a sitting of scaling and polishing. Days it. Try to avoid coloured food products. And cold drinks. And tea coffee.
Hi, You need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening. Regards.
Stain on the teeth is basically from improper oral hygiene habit. Based on the types of stains, you can keep clean your teeth but need a little help from oral health care professionals. Kindly visit nearby qualified dentists and get the best possible details. Thanks. Have a great day.
Kindly consult a dentist and undergo scaling. And use chlorhexidine mouthwash.
Hello lybrate-user. You can go for professional scaling for stain removal.
Two types of stains are there one is internal and other external. Internal cannot be removed by scaling. External can be removed by scaling. There are other modalities of treatment available too. But personally you may have to consult .Because everything cannot be written down.
Only way to remove stains from teeth is scaling. Visit dentist for that. Home remedy will not work.
Get scaling n polishing done from dentist.
kindly get teeth cleaning and polishing done ....there might be stain /deposit on teeth...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
It needs proper scaling and cleaning by dentist. It cannot be removed by home nuskhas and tips. So better don't experiment.