Book Clinic Appointment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Gum Hygiene Procedure
Gum Disease Treatment/ Surgery
Implant Tooth Fixing Procedure
Invisible Braces Treatment
My teeth is very yellow I am get every thing of my teeth but my teeth is still yellow. How can I make my teeth white.
I am 54 years old & my gums are heavily bleeding specially when I take protein rich diet (i. E. Pulses etc) & also when I take garlic. It happens more during night. I use to clean / brush my teeth after every meal & take lot of vitamin c daily. Suggest some medicine. Now my gums also started decaying even.
Doctor I have problem in wisdom tooth when I eating hard items that time only pain otherwise no pain what should I do take medicine are remove wisdom tooth. I don't like to remove why because don't have to much pain all the time. When I am eating time only I have pain so pls suggest what should I do pls reply as soon as possible.
I am a sufferer of teeth related problem. My teeth is not strongly fit in the gums, so I need a suggestion to get rid of the problem.
I am 32 years old man and sometimes I saw blood from my throat after completing the brushing to my teeth and gargals. Please tell me why it is so?
I am 24 years old. I started chewing tobacco in my school days. But last few months I am not using any tobacco product. Today I found that there were white spots in my gums in corner side. And as I know It can be a symptoms of oral cancer so I would like to know that should I take a checkup for oral cancer. And if yes than what will be the charges.
I am 27 year old, and I have gum bleeding & mouth stick for last few month, I am not a smoker, what the reason sir please tell me. Thank you.
Dr. I have a problem of mouth ulcers every months I have Grown 6-7 mouth ulcers in my mouth so what can I do for this.
Odor smell is coming from my mouth. I want to get rid of bad smell that comes from my mouth. What should I do?
I have been facing a lot of problem in my tooth from the past one week. I'm not able to eat or ebb speak properly. There is a lot of pain. You are kindly reqested to provide me with some valuable feedback. Thank you.
An injury or a fall can cause a tooth to be knocked out. The tooth can be saved. Place it back in its socket in the mouth or put it in a container in milk. Consult your dentist as soon as possible so that the tooth can be re-implanted.
Hi doctor. I am a 23 year old boy. Whenever I speak, I tend to spit on the listener. This embarrasses me and makes me avoid direct communication or makes me cover my mouth when I speak. I had braces as a teenager. What can I do to avoid the spitting?
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.
Eating a piece of cheese after a meal helps in pulling away some of the plaque and leftover tiny food particles from meals. And since it contains calcium, it adds to the health of teeth and bones as well.