Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have serious pain in my teeth from 2 months what can I do for this please solve it.

4 Doctors Answered
Dear Lybrate user, your painful tooth may be deep carious or grossly decayed or infected. You need RCT or extraction of painful tooth. Please consult to dentist for clinical diagnosis and needful treatment.
Serious pain can not be resolved at home by any means. You must visit a dentist for evaluation. Hope it is still repairable so dentist will take an xray and can advise you for various fillings with or without Root canal treatment (RCT) or may be removal of tooth if the tooth is beyond repair. So please don't delay now.
Please visit dentist soon And get the treatment done. It can not be solved through medicine. Thank you.
you can get an xray done to understand the underlying problem ....and get treatment /medications done per the xray...
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.