Hi doctor, I am 25 years and just 36 kg, Im not gaining weight at all. I do night shifts, when I'm at work I am very much busy with my work but when I'm alone on weekends then only I feel a kind of depressed. Im not sure its depression or not. I'm totally opposite now to what I was in childhood. I was very jolly, active, friendly and happy but now as I said opposite completely. I noticed this change and n me when I slowly start maturing and understanding things. Now I feel I don't know myself, I don't know my choices. I don't know what I like and what I don't. My parents are pushing me for marriage but I'm not yet ready for it, I don't want to get married since I was in class 9 and now because they are pushing me im a kind of having phobia of marriage. I continuously dream of marriage and I used to be scared. Sometimes I feel something is wrong with but what is it I don't know. Sheela Gupta.

Hi doctor,
I am 25 years and just 36 kg, Im not gaining w...
You might be suffering from Depression. For that you should devote time in Pranayam and meditation. I advise you to go for thyroid profile test. Take proper rest and take nutritious diet and multivitamin supplements. Because deficiency of vitamins may be the reason for depression. For detailed discussion you may contact me.