Hello, I have chronic bronchitis from the age of 12. It comes from my left lung, for many years I used only antibiotic as I usually get lung infection easily. In the last 2 weeks I felt again sick and used 10 days of cefuroxime and another 3 days of Azithromycin which I completed yesterday. I still feel very weak and also the mucus is still there. (Usually I feel better after such large use of antibiotic) I would like your advice of how to proceed, I feel very weak and can't breath as well as usual. Thank you so much.

Hello, I have chronic bronchitis from the age of 12. It c...
Take Homeopathic medicine 1) Stannum met. 30.4 pills at morning 2) Natrum sulph. 30.4 pills at night for 7 days.
Hello, go for meditation to reduce your stress in order to strengthen your left lung to ease your problem and cleaning your air passage ,as well. Drink lukewarm water. Gargle with hot saline water. Inhale steam, twice. Avoid, junkfood, cold intake,  alcohol, nicotine & dust. Your, diet be easily digestible on time. Go for meditation to nourish your body to clear  your  air passage. Tk,  homoeopathic medicines: @ Bryonia album 30-5 drops ,wkly. @ Heper sulph30- 5 drops,  thrice. Tk,  care.