Respected sir having GERD from last 5 months .bad breathing sore throat chest pain is significant symptoms. I am taking medicines Ganaton total and Librium 10 mg prescribed by doctor symptoms is improving but belching is persistent Respected sir I want to ask can this problem cured completely. And if cured can it come back. Will I have to avoid spicy food for my lifetime. Age 25 weight 57 kg Respected sir please answer in detail. How much time it will take in completely cure.

Respected sir having GERD from last 5 months .bad breathi...
The tablets prescribed to you are good, continue them as advised In some cases may have to take medicines for a few months before the medicines are gradually reduced Try out yoga and exercise (not ab exercise) as they hep these symptoms if done on an empty stomach. Yes it is curable, may come back occasionally but can get treated again Avoid very spicy food, normal spicing for taste is okay Avoid oily foods and keep a gap of 3 hrs between dinner and sleep time.