I had root canal in my childhood, it was fine until I noticed some pain there, when I went to the dentist she removed the cap and then the pain went away, I felt some sensitivity but it's fine now, nobody could figure out the cause of pain and sensitivity, now they are saying to cut some gum for crowning to better place the cap, is it advisable?

I had root canal in my childhood, it was fine until I not...
Get your cap fixed temporarily first. If no pain & sensitivity then get it permanently fixed. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning or a re root canal treatment. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.