Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, Me (virgin) and my husband are newly married and staying together for 2 months. My husband has hurt'ed me a lot emotionally, He lied and got married to me and defended back saying everyone lies and gets married. I am unable to have sex with him, as he tries to enter me, I am feeling the pain. I am feeling frustrated and I am pushing him away cause of pain and cause he hurt me emotionally too. He always supports ,believes others and always I am wrong. So I am depressed about it. I tried discussing but its no use. Am I having problems to have sex cause I am deprived of love? Should I consult psychologist or gynecologist?

1 Doctor Answered
You are having problems during sex. This is not due to that others don't love you. I advise you to do more foreplay of 15 to 20 minutes before going for sex. Sort out differences with your husband amicably and believe in the saying of giving love first before expecting from others. Mind this, you will receive only what you give. Follow this and be happy.
18 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.