Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Me and my GF had unprotected sex on 8 and 9th dec. She took unwanted 72 with in 6 hrs later on 9th dec. But she is experiencing a lot of stomach ache now. Can we provide her medicine and what are the chances of her getting pregnant. She had her periods on 21 NOV.

Me and my GF had unprotected sex on 8 and 9th dec. She to...
Hello, I can understand your concern. As we know, salivation, heaviness in the body, tiredness, joy, discomfort in the heart region and serenity are all signs of pregnancy, if a lady is having any of these symptoms, she may be pregnant.
Hello. The chances of her getting pregnant are almost nil as 1) according to her last period it was her 17 and 18th day of her menstrual cycle when you had unprotected intercourse and if her periods are regular then these are not the fertile days and 2) taking unwanted 72 within 6 hours is very effective method of contraception with less than one percent chances of pregnancy. For pain, I need to know where exactly is she having stomach pain. If upper abdomen (above naval) then could be due to gastritis but if lower abdomen (below naval) could be related to periods.